May 9, 2008

Ixoye's Diary (Page 1)


*I found this diary when I was hanging out with my friends at Pantai Jerudong. Thought I wanna share it with everyone. I have to replace names stated in the diary. But i didn't change the places, times and dates. I follow exactly what she wrote in the diary. Every sentences and every symbols.


Venue: Pantai Jerudong
Date: 7/3/2006
Waktu: 7.10 am



Dear Diary,

Me stress berabis at home...inda tau cana kan explain arah my mum and dad that me pregnant...me kan nanggis saja, most of the times...Hadi, my boyfriend pun macam menjauhkan diri...I wanna kill this baby but..but me nda berani...me mau buang ja but me takut...Ombak, kalau ombak dapat dengar rintihan me, me mau ombak bawa me jauh dari sini...kalau angin dapat bercakap sama me, me mau angin bagitau me apa yang harus me buat.
.....

Ish! Ka Dinah miscolKa Dinah telefon cari me...but me bagitau ia me tampat rumah Hadi...I've to lie, kalau Ka Dinah tau me sorang-sorang dipantai, heran ia krg..i need to call Hadi but my credit low..ish!
Ya Allah, cana tah me nie kan mengatasi segala masalah ani...damn eh!.....diary, me nda lagi tau apa yang kan di cakap kan...me mau mandi pantai ani tapi sajuk, pagi masih nie...kan jauh dari sini minyak kereta inda cukup...shit! boh! berbunyi telepon..majal! jap diary me jwb lu ah.....

*to be continue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg ..is this 4 real tasz? mcm sian jua..i can imagine..

Anonymous said...

what is written there? i don't understand...can you translate to english (us) ? please..im curious.

Anonymous said...

nada continuation nya kah? kesian ada jua, cali ada jua arah last part atu..heheh... but i pity her la the most...

Anonymous said...

serious kah? haha where's part 2?