May 7, 2008

Big.Skinny.Liar



The transcript of Paris on Larry is now available. I’ve selected my favourite part to share with you all:

KING: Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

HILTON: No.

KING: Taken drugs.

HILTON: No.

KING: Never taken drugs?

HILTON: No.

KING: Do you know that the organization MADD has had a tough time with you, Mothers Against Drunk Driving?

HILTON: Yes.

KING: Feeling that you’ve set a kind of bad example. What are your feelings toward them? Do you plan to work with them?

HILTON: Yeah, I’d love to work with them and I think me, by doing my sentence and doing my time, I have served as a bit of an example and I want to continue to do so.

KING: Do you have a drinking problem?

HILTON: No. Not at all.

KING: You must have had — just this one drink this one time?

HILTON: I’m just — I’m not a big drinker. I’m not really into it. I think socially people do sometimes when they go out but it’s not something that I really care about.



Game Girl: I turned off the TV right after she said that. She says she’s a changed person, but then she gets up there and says she’s NEVER done drugs. So…I guess the pictures and videos of some whore doing drugs that were found in her storage locker (that everyone has seen), were actually just some girl who happens to look exactly like her. Boy, she really IS tricky! She’s so smart and sneaky, she fools us all the time! I feel so stupid. If Larry wanted to ask a real hardcore question he should have asked if she ever sucked a big fat sausage. She even said,''Pot isn’t a drug!" WTF! Don’t forget to turn the TV off the next time you see her, or YOU’LL be a hypocrite!!! Everyone keeps defending Paris with the same line, “So what if she likes to smoke, what is the big deal?” No, it is not a big deal that Paris Hilton has enjoyed a joint once or twice or 152,000 times in her life. The big deal is that she LIED about it. She told her fans that after she was released from jail that she was going to change. (i used to be her fan) Then, during her first big interview after prision, she lies to thepublic. No one expected her to be perfect (at least I never did), so if your going to change, why lie? Admiting you have acted wrong is the FIRST step to changing your life around. Besides, Paris, the fan knows it takes a joint or two to do the things you have done in the past. We are not stupid; Or actually, are we, for giving a hoot what the hell you do? She called Lindsay a bitch, well atleast Lindsay Lohan admitted her pot activities! Im outta 'ere biatch!..lor kira gangster lah tu..huhu~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking hell...she's a liar! thanks for the post Game Girl..you sure got game ;)

Anonymous said...

so wot if shes a pot head..let her ruin her own life...i never like her anyway..nice posting game girl.

Anonymous said...

eh bauta tu paris hilton....dumb blonde jua bnr...

Anonymous said...

baru ia tau paris ah, i saw the episode jua tash and its like aku plg yg malu berabis bah ia nipu ah kalinya kana bantai dgn video...cala~

Anonymous said...

i neva knew abt it man 'till now... thanks for showing the true color of 'dat dumb blonde, pathetic slut ! keep blogging Game Girl..

Author of Aso Art Creativity said...

[Betterman] you are welcome ~up up away~

[ikar] not a big deal she's a pot head it just that she broke my heart that she lied to me! *boh..cewah*

[boboydj] bauta? huhu :) jack-ass!

[Feezah] Darling!!! wah you watched jua..*high five*

[Vic IS OVER IT] thanks rasta :-P