May 8, 2008

There.Can.Be.Only.One


In the Battle of Sibling Hotness, it looks like the Ashleys are coming out on top.

I’ve been talking constantly about how amazing Ashley Olsen looks lately, while Mary-Kate still looks like she collects cans on the side of the street and uses the proceeds to buy heroin (only one-half of that statement is false), and it seems like e-Maxim magazine agrees with me.

They’ve voted Ashley the #47 on their “Hot 100″ list, while Mary-Kate didn’t make the list at all.

Meanwhile, Ashlee Simpson rings in at #18 on the list, while big sis Jessica’s struggling over at #53. I totally disagree with this ranking. Ashlee Simpson’s face is fake and disgusting, and as much as Jessica gets on my nerves, she’s a really beautiful girl. Ashlee shouldn’t have made the list at all.

No word yet on who’s #1 on the list.

Any guesses?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or there’s something new about ashley’s face? i barely recognized her. she looks different nowadays..and better!

Anonymous said...

Im going to guess Keira Knightly or however she spells her stupid name. Im not a fan… but other people seem to think shes hot. Hmmm, wait… now that Im really thinking about it Im going to also go ahead and guess Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Garner (is there an age limit on these things?). Well anyway, those are my guesses!

Anonymous said...

she looks different because she is smiling..quite an improvement! :D

Anonymous said...

Ashley Olsen is really starting to look hot with her newly discovered ability to smile. With about ten most pounds of strategically placed flesh on her she would be totally bangable. Then she would have to start worrying about John “Girly Face” Mayer peeing on her to mark his territory. By the way, is Mary-Kate staring at her sister’s tits.

Anonymous said...

AND THE WINNER IS….NONE of them!!!! They are all ugly…with no subtance to them…no spice! Megan Fox? Jlo? The Olsen twins? Really….really…not pretty…not cute…

Anonymous said...

i thought it was LC before I looked at it properly! Ash looks so so different all smiley and happy.

Also I used to hate Ashlee Simpson but then I listened to her new album and I love it so now I love her. Though yeah…her artificial face is not so cool…

Anonymous said...

Ashley to me was prettier before her nose job,but jess is a drop dead gorgous!!!!!! soo i mean there both pretty!