May 24, 2008

Kirsten Dunst is Retarded

dunst_airport1.jpg

I love how, in her latest quote to make the Internet rounds, Kirsten Dunst not only admits to using drugs and recommends that the whole world use drugs, but also totally calls out Carl Sagan on his drug use. Like, really, Kirsten? That’s how we’re going to justify our drug use? By throwing a dead, world-renowned astronomer under the bus? She must have been high. Here’s the quote:

“I drink moderately, I’ve tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. My best friend Sasha’s dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius.

I’ve never been a major smoker, but I think America’s view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.

I’m not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it’s not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside.”

0 comments: